Marion's Kitchen Australia will only use or disclose personal information for the purpose for which we collected it (primary purpose), a purpose related to the primary purpose, where required or permitted by law or where you have consented to such use or disclosure. The main purposes for which we may use or disclose personal information include:
- to provide marketing materials and information about our products, special offers, competitions and promotions via Marion's Kitchen Australia newsletter (for persons that have signed up to receive the newsletter);
- conducting promotions or competitions;
- to maintain and improve the functionality of a Website to provide better service to Website visitors and users, including the compilation and analysis of statistics and trends, the provision of information to you relating to the content available on that Website;
- to provide, maintain and improve our products and services;
- to respond to a request, enquiry or complaint you have made;
- maintaining and keeping our records up to date and accurate;
- to obtain opinions or comments about products and/or services and to conduct other market research and development (including to record statistical data for marketing analysis);
- verifying your identity; and
- to facilitate, maintain and continue a business relationship with suppliers or distributors.
For any of the above purposes we may contact you by telephone, email or other means.
- to law enforcement bodies, in order to comply with the law or to protect the rights, property or safety of the public or Marion's Kitchen Australia; or
- to organizations with whom we have arrangements or agreements for the purpose of promoting our products and any agents used by us in administering such arrangements or agreements;